There are 8 Tips to Transform your event venue. You can change the whole mood of a place by following some of the easiest tips found here. You should be able to take a dark room and fill it with romance or make a silly room serious. All you have to do is think about the mood that you want and where you stand in progress. Usefully events venue needs some decorations to make things seem easier to fit into the events ambiance.
- First, you need to add a splash of colour and boldness. You can add some boldness by getting some nice things like cloths and other decorations to bundle or design your room with. If you get a lot of long sheets of interesting fabric you will be able to add both colour and boldness to the venue. You can let them hang from the ceiling or have them gently flow through the room. Your creativity has no limits when it comes to adding colours and boldness. The only thing that you want to avoid is colours that will be too bright for the occasion. If you are going for romance stick with red hues; if you are going for party, stick with some of the brighter and bold colours. The decorations are at your discretion, but first, you need to make sure that you don’t have any limits because of venue rules. Simply ask before signing a contract with them.
- You should also think about small, little things that will be great accents. You can go to make low-priced craft places and find a million things to use as accents. You may want to purchase a bag filled with seashells are you may want to use simple things like petals and pearls.
- When it comes to romance, you can’t get any more romantic than with rose petals and pearl beads. If you are on a budget, you can find plenty of things like fake crystals, pieces of glass, stones, and other things to place on the tables to accent the place. If using smaller objects to give the venue a hint of mood changing, you can change the complete look by assign height.
- When you go to as some height you will want to use tall things to add some height to the room. You may want to use things like pillars or candle holders to get the dimension going. If you have a small place, the height will give you some added depth to the place. You should also know that if you use tall centre pieces, this will work too. The only thing is that you want to make sure that the items will not easily be knocked over. This can save a lot of your guests from being hurt.
- Also, if you use a matching decor, you can take out of the darkness and add a good bit of colour. However, you don’t want too much colour so if you match the tablecloths with the floor runner or to some of the other decorations it will all seem to come together. If that doesn’t do the trick, then flowers will.
- When you use flowers you are able to change the room entirely. This tends to make everything seem brighter and glowing. If you want radiance, you should order some flowers to be set down here and there. You don’t have to go overboard on the flowers, but if you watch your budget, you should be able to squeeze precious flowers in here and there.
- However, maybe it is not the decor of the room, but the size of the room that bothers you. If you change the tables in the venue, you will be able to make the room feel smaller or bigger. For rooms or venues that are smaller, you should add round tables in the place. The round tables will give the illusion that there is more room, and also your guests will be able to feel it. If you would like to make a larger room appear to be smaller you can always add long tables into the mix.
- The last tip is the lighting. The lighting is everything in a mood. If you want people to be aware and place bids or donations, you will want the lighting to be fairly bright. This will get the attention of the guests, but it won’t give them a headache. You should also dim the lights if you want a night of romance and passion to be present.
Venues.ng is the most convenient on-line venue-finding directory, connecting people with the best event venues around them for exclusive hire. We specialize in listing event spaces within Nigeria.
The listings cover the full spectrum of Nigeria event spaces that are available for exclusive hire – for 25 to 5000 guests or delegates – including conference and meetings venues, party venues, product launch venues, halls for hire and wedding ceremony venues. To inquire about one of these venues, or for the rest of what’s out there, get in touch at Contact Us Email: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 08029620787